Shop for Personalized Children Books at ISeeMe.com!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Top 10 Board Books For Toddlers

by Cammie Moise

Looking for a great book to read to your infant or toddler? I have put together a list of my Top 10 Board Books.

  1. Time For Bed by Mem Fox - This was my favorite book to read to the kids before bed. I probably read this to my kids almost every night when they were between the ages of 1 and 4. My son is now 8 years old and he asked me to read it again the other night.
  2. Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunhardt - My kids always loved this touch and feel book. Their favorite was always the pat the bunny page.
  3. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown - We always loved to try and find the mouse on each page.
  4. The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle - Fun book to read and to trace the spiders web with your finger
  5. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam Mcbratney - I love the way they try to outdo each other when they describe their love.
  6. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle - Another favorite that includes the life cycle of the butterfly.
  7. Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown
  8. Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss - Fun book to read. We love to do the sounds over and over. Especially dibble dibble dop!
  9. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. - My sons favorite! He loves for me to ask the question and then he answers on the next page. Great repetition book.
  10. Silly Sally by Audrey Wood - Fun book to read anything silly is great with my kids. The pictures are funny.

We hope you enjoy the list

Cammie's blog site http://www.MomsMaterial.com gives moms ideas they want. She talks about books for kids and moms, party ideas, school, parenting, great gifts ideas and how to look good doing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment